REGISTRATION IS CURRENTLY: CLOSED
Class is full!
Thanks for your interest in our classes, please subscribe to keep updated, or connect with us to be added to our chat group to get news of upcoming classes, workshops and events
This is a closed, semi-private class, and is limited to 8 students. Instructor’s permission required
Date: Wednesday, February 28th, 2018 – Wednesday, April 18th, 2018
Time: 7pm – 9pm
Venue: Tsinghua University Campus
Course Cost: 885RMB/ 8 weeks
INSTRUCTOR: enna morgan
This is our second session in the series of our acting courses. This session will focus on acting for film, as opposed to stage acting (Session 1). Elements of stage will be integrated, but not emphasised. This course will concentrate on scene acting and character sketches, and will build on the foundations taught in Session 1.
- Though it is not required, it is recommended to have an introduction to acting class, or some performance experience before entering this course.
2. The classes are all taught in English, and so a prerequisite for entry is to have at least an intermediate level of spoken English.
3. No acting experience is necessary, only a desire to learn, and to be open to exploring the depths of the self, to which this journey will take you.
4. Students will be expected to be prepared for every class, by memorising and studying the material provided by the instructor, before the class. It is critical that you are off-book when you are in class, as it allows more time to focus on studying and practising the craft, and honing you skills, rather than on reading lines.
On the other hand, some material will be impromptu, as those lessons are designed that way, thus students will be trained in being able to pick up a piece of material and within 5 minutes, have it memorised and be ”audition ready.”
5. Instructor’s permission is required for registration.
*Cancellation policy: Full refunds before February 1st, 2018, after that date, there is no refund for fees paid for this course. Use scan code to pay 885RMB.
The classes are progressive, and are designed to build skills that will culminate in a production that will be filmed at the end of the 8-week session.
The next session, which begins in April, will be announced before the end of March 2018.